My three year old son Ethan helped me with these. They are great fun to make and you could even leave the eyes off and prank a friend!
Follow the link for their recipe
- 300g flour
- 125g icing sugar
- 110g cocoa powder
- 4 table spoons baking powder
- 2 tea spoons vanilla essence
- pinch salt
- 130g butter
- 80ml milk
- 1 egg
- icing sugar and lemon mixed for glue
- sugar eyeballs
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C
- mix flour, icing sugar sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, vanilla essence, and salt in a large bowl.
- Rub in butter with fingers until mixture until it forms a light crumble texture.
- Mix in milk and egg until a dough is formed.
- Wrap in cling film and place in fridge for 30 mins
- Remove from fridge and break off a little piece of dough. Roll it in a thin even piece and curl it into a poop shape and place on baking paper on a baking tray.
- Repeat until all the dough is made into little poops
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool
- Mix some icing sugar with lemon to make a smooth liquid. Add two eyes.
This recipe was inspired by allrecipes.com.